I went to the doctor today for my 28-week checkup. All is well. My glucose test came back normal, so no gestational diabetes. I'm gaining plenty of weight--like we thought that would be a problem! My blood pressure is good. The baby's heartbeat is strong. She's kicking like crazy! So all is well--just heartburn, leg cramps and sleep issues. I'll take 'em over worse stuff anyday!
Here's this week's update from www.babycenter.com:
How your baby's growing: By this week, your baby weighs a little over 2 pounds and measures about 14.8 inches from the top of her head to her heels. She can open her eyes — which now sport lashes — and she'll turn her head toward a continuous, bright light from the outside. Her fat layers are beginning to form, too, as she gets ready for life outside the womb.
Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It is getting closer and closer and she is getting more and more ready. Eyelashes already!
Post a Comment