Monday, January 28, 2008

No tubes--but Megan can nibble her toes!


We went to the ear doctor today to have him check Megan out. Things went well--he doesn't want to go the tube route at this point because she seems to be healing well and there's no fluid in her ears. So far, so good. It was a good visit, though--I really like this doctor.


On another note, Megan can stick her foot in her mouth. What skills! If this softball thing doesn't work out, there's always gymnastics!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Aunt Jill,
I love your blog. see you today

miriam

Kate said...

How convenient. Think of how much she'll be able to save on pedicures.

Maya's Granny said...

Glad she doesn't need tube at the moment. If it ever happens that she does, my ENT told me that between antibiotics and tubes the ear infections that used to kill children give them little trouble at all these days.

What wonderful skills she is developing. How I wish I could nibble on my toes. Not that I'd do it at my age, but how wonderful to be able to!