Megan turned 25 weeks old yesterday!
No ear infection this week *knock wood*, but we are going to a ear-nose-throat doctor on Monday anyway to check Megan out, since she’s had three ear infections since just after Thanksgiving.
I’ve been spending a lot of time in the car commuting, and I’ve been compiling my “desert island CD list”—the list of CDs I’d bring with me if I knew I was going to be stranded on a desert island—and greatest hits CDs aren’t allowed. Here are my top 20 (today, anyway!):
Purple Rain, Prince and the Revolution
Parade, Prince and the Revolution
Rumours, Fleetwood Mac
Say You Will, Fleetwood Mac
The Joshua Tree, U2
Notorious, Duran Duran
Wildflowers, Tom Petty
Zenyatta Mondatta, The Police
Barry Manilow Live, Barry Manilow
Blue, Joni Mitchell
Human Racing, Nik Kershaw
Frontiers, Journey
Indigo Girls, Indigo Girls
Thriller, Michael Jackson
Tapestry, Carole King
Aja, Steely Dan
Moondance, Van Morrison
Boys in the Trees, Carly Simon
Amadeus, Soundtrack
Saturday Night Fever, Soundtrack
Anyone want to add their favorites?
I’ve been spending a lot of time in the car commuting, and I’ve been compiling my “desert island CD list”—the list of CDs I’d bring with me if I knew I was going to be stranded on a desert island—and greatest hits CDs aren’t allowed. Here are my top 20 (today, anyway!):
Purple Rain, Prince and the Revolution
Parade, Prince and the Revolution
Rumours, Fleetwood Mac
Say You Will, Fleetwood Mac
The Joshua Tree, U2
Notorious, Duran Duran
Wildflowers, Tom Petty
Zenyatta Mondatta, The Police
Barry Manilow Live, Barry Manilow
Blue, Joni Mitchell
Human Racing, Nik Kershaw
Frontiers, Journey
Indigo Girls, Indigo Girls
Thriller, Michael Jackson
Tapestry, Carole King
Aja, Steely Dan
Moondance, Van Morrison
Boys in the Trees, Carly Simon
Amadeus, Soundtrack
Saturday Night Fever, Soundtrack
Anyone want to add their favorites?
No comments:
Post a Comment