Sunday, January 13, 2008

Rolling over and noticing Pauley (but not at the same time)



Megan rolled over today! She was on her tummy and I snapped this shot, then I turned away and turned back just in time to watch her flip over onto her back! She didn't know what she did, and she hasn't done it again since, but who cares? It's exciting anyway.

Megan also noticed Pauley--I mean, REALLY noticed her--for the first time yesterday. Today, Pauley licked Megan's face (don't worry, Mom, I stopped that AS SOON AS IT HAPPENED), and Megan cackled like crazy. When Pauley catches her eye, Megan will follow her around the room. I hope it is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

And here's another picture of Megan that I had to post because she just looks so darn adorable.








1 comment:

Maya's Granny said...

And now that she knows there is someone around who doesn't pick her up, watch how that friendship grows.