Thursday, January 10, 2008

23 Weeks Old!

Megan turned 23 weeks old today!

Well, what started out as a cold became a sore throat and ANOTHER ear infection. Ick. I had to miss more work, including a work event this evening. It's so wierd--I feel a real responsibility to my job, but I know in my gut that I need to be with Megan tonight. And that, somehow, just has to be okay.
On another note, it really amazes me how much Megan changes each week. My sister bought an Exersaucer at a yard sale and we've put the baby in it each weekend. We put her in it tonight and she is able to manipulate the toys and her feet touch the bottom of the saucer--a big change from last week, which was a big change from the week before. It's so much fun to watch her grow.




1 comment:

Maya's Granny said...

It is amazing how much they change in the first year or so. If they continued to learn and grow at that rate, by 21 they would be as gods.