
Megan turned six months old on August 2. Unfortunately, she celebrated with a visit to the pediatric urgent care (pretty cool that there is one, eh?) because she had another ear infection. Oy. She's on the mend now, but she looks so blah in this picture.
Hopefully she'll be perkier next month!

In other news, Megan sat up by herself this week. Fun! She also tried solid food for the first time--rice cereal. If she could have, she would have dived face-first into the bowl. She loved it.

It's a good thing, too, because my milk supply took a huge plunge and I made the decision to stop breatfeeding. I've gotten great emotional support from my pediatrician and many of my friends. It's amazing, though, how sad it is to give up breastfeeding. It's funny--I hated it so much at the beginning and loved it so much later on. I know I am doing the right thing, but I'm a little bummed out. I feel much better than I did yesterday, though--so I'm feeling much more positive about things. The bottom line is that I'm doing right by Megan--and that's all that matters! And I have lots of memories to keep my heart warm. And they sure do!!!!!!!
1 comment:
Enjoy each minute as it comes, because soon it goes. Of course, it is followed by a new minute to enjoy.
Post a Comment