Megan had her six-month checkup today. Weight was 16 lbs., 1 oz., although after her checkup I changed her diaper and weighed it and it was very full--6 oz.! So, I suspect she's just under 16 lbs. (I'm not sure when the diaper got full--before or after the weigh-in. The diaper didn't feel super-heavy at first.) In any case, she's the 51st percentile for weight. Height is 26 3/4 inches--89th percentile. So, she looks like a mini basketball player. :-) Head circumference is 16 1/2 "---47th percentile. In other develpmental areas, she seems to be right where she should be.
Megan tried carrots and hated them. So, we'll save them for another try. She still likes rice cereal (as you can see from the picture above), and I think we'll go for another veggie tomorrow.
1 comment:
Maya's early favorite vegie was squash. She still likes it, almost 13 years later.
Post a Comment