Megan is sitting up more and more. I need to get an area rug for the wood floor so she can get some traction to help her roll over. She's sliding a lot!
On the whole, Megan is a pretty happy child. We had a lot of fun today--eating, napping, shopping, playing. Okay, so I could have used a longer nap, but she seems happy, doesn't she?
Monday, February 18, 2008
Weekend Update
Well, I've pretty much stopped doing weekly updates, so here are some photos from the long weekend.
Let's see...we've added squash (see above) to our repertoire. I'm pretty sure Megan is eating more than she is wearing. I'm trying to not be a neatnik and to just let the food fly--as if I had a choice! I usually end up laughing hysterically while she's eating because it is so much fun to watch her discover the food and play with it, and she has absolutely no ego about it, so she's a total mess!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I think getting food all over your clothes when you're eating runs in this family anyway...she might has well get used to it now : )
Jill, Megan is adorable. It must be driving your mom crazy to be so far away. Being a grandmama is the best thing ever! Congratulations on your cutie pie.
Post a Comment