
Last night, I went to San Francisco for work and left Megan home with P.C. for the first time. Things went fine, although I was nervous because Megan woke up with a fever on Sunday and had to stay home yesterday, and I was afraid things would get really complicated. But thanks to some flexibility with schedules, Gram was able to watch Megan for most of the day, P.C. was able to come early, and I went on my 24-hour trip. The trip went well and P.C. did really well with Megan.
(The picture above is another one from our trip to Baltimore.)
3 comments:
You were here and you didn't have dinner with me?!? :-) I'm glad everything went well, on the trip at home.
You know, I actually thought about that while I was there. I wish I'd been there a little longer--and not for a dinner! :-)
I guess dining at two separate establishments would be a bit much, even for someone as talented as you are! (By the way, my first comment should have said "on the trip AND at home.")
Post a Comment