Megan and I are in Baltimore--Megan's first trip here since she was born. We're having a great time. I need to post a lot of pictures when I get home because I need to rotate them (lots of vertical shots) and I can't figure out how to do that on the computer I'm using! So...here are just a couple...
First plane ride--not a lot of sleeping, but not too much crying either!
We drove by the houses where Mommy grew up in Reisterstown. This is 14 West Chatsworth Avenue. It looks basically the same...This is 8 Nob Hill Park Drive. It looks totally different from when Mommy lived there!
There are more pictures to post, but for some reason Blogger is not cooperating. So I'll post more later! (I sure wish I'd uploaded more Megan pictures before I did the house pictures!)
1 comment:
I remember that second house! It did look different before... That was a great house.
Post a Comment