Thursday, April 17, 2008

Amazing Daddy!


So ... remember that fever Megan had earlier in the week? Well, it came back. And apparently Megan caught Hand-Foot-and-Mouth Disease at daycare. Click on the link and you'll see that it isn't as icky as it sounds; it's a virus that will go away, and she likely had it earlier in the week. (But it does sound like mad cow disease, doesn't it?) Most of the kids at daycare got it. Ick. Megan is doing well today, and her temperature is back to normal. Whether or not she goes to daycare tomorrow will depend on how she is in the morning.


On a related topic, P.C. totally stepped up to the plate (nice baseball reference, eh?) yesterday. I had a board meeting at work and the team didn't have practice yesterday, so he stayed home with her from about 7 a.m. until 2 p.m. That's huge. So, in three days he spent a day and an evening with her all by himself. And I must say, he did an amazing job. He took her to the doctor to get checked out, gave her bottles, played with her, and even cleaned a very, very disgusting diaper. I was extremely impressed. Well done!

And here's a picture from today, on one of our many walks. (She wasn't a very good napper today, so she spent a lot of time getting wheeled around to try and get her to sleep.) I think she's pretty cute, even when she doesn't want to nap.

No comments: