Sunday, December 2, 2007

Four Months Old!


Megan turned four months old today. We celebrated by spending the day at Aunt Nancy's house.



We are very lucky to live so close to Aunt Nancy, Uncle Matt and Miriam. Besides being so amazingly helpful with the baby (and Pauley too!), they are, most importantly, great people. If they weren't my relatives, I'd pick them to be my friends for sure. And you can't say that about all (or most!) of your relatives, now can you? We are very, very lucky.

3 comments:

Kate said...

I love these pictures with the signs! they will be a great keepsake. I hope returning to work went well!

Maya's Granny said...

What a great idea! Now you will always remember just when that shot was taken!
And what a great shot!

Jill said...

I'm trying to do this every month. Does it look like a mug shot? :-)