Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Happy Hanukkah! Plus, the most pathetic holiday pictures ever!

Last night was the first night of Hanukkah, and poor Megan was feeling icky with her cold and her ear infection. Combine that with the fact that she can't sit up by herself yet, and you have the makings of a really pathetic "First Hanukkah" picture--Megan, in her car seat, on the kitchen floor, next to the baseball menorah. (Yes, we own a baseball menorah.)

To make things worse, I also took a picture of Pauley with the menorah.



Happy Hanukkah, everyone!

2 comments:

Kate said...

Happy Hanukkah! I think the fact that there is only one candle makes the picures even funnier. I love the baseball menorah. I think those make for classic family album pictures...

Maya's Granny said...

This reminds me of Richard's first Christmas -- he was 19 days old and hadn't a clue what was happening.