After reading my last post, Maya's Granny suggested that I post some photos of myself in my new maternity wear. And I'll do anything for Maya's Granny! :-) Unfortunately, most of my new clothes are in a box, being shipped to Los Angeles becasue my suitcase was too small. But I wanted to post a picture of myself and my pregnant belly. I had a bit of a "pop" overnight and my stomach is much rounder than it was yesterday.
An interesting note: in two earlier posts (post 1, post 2), I went on and on about all the different foods I loved to eat while I was in Baltimore. Interestingly, I haven't craved a single one while I've been here! I did get a gelati from Rita's, though. (That's #15 from post #2, although I opted for chocolate ice.) Spike loved it. Or, at least, I loved it for her.
2 comments:
MMMMMM. Rita's. I can't believe Spike doesn't want a crab cake or corned beef. You better have a serious talk with her when she arrives. : )
You look radiant.
Post a Comment