Last month, some coworkers and I went to a taping of The Price is Right. That show will be airing tomorrow (April 18) on CBS (check local listings).We had great seats—my big, pregnant self is sitting almost directly behind the contestant at the far right end of Contestant’s Row. I’m sure I look hideous, but it was a hoot. My coworker Alan and I cheered a contestant on and helped him win a car! According to another co-worker, I really got into the show and was on the TV monitor for a huge part of the time!
The fans are hysterical. Some of them had been camping out since the night before to get a place in line. It's a good thing we had connections--I never would have done that!
In any case, it should be funny to watch…
2 comments:
Aw man! I'm gonna miss it : ( you should tape it so I can watch your television debut. And by the way, I love your bumper sticker....
I haven't watched it yet, but I did record it to watch over the weekend. I'm looking forward to it.
Post a Comment