
Just an update to let you know that all went well today. We got a new picture of the little one--if you look closely, you can see that it is lying face down with its head to the left of the picture. Or, you just might see a little blob! In any case, if you compare it to the picture from my last post about going to the doctor, you'll notice that it has really grown and is starting to look more human!
So, onward to the new doctor next week!
2 comments:
Keep on keepin' on! congrats! Did you ever see that Friends episode where Rachel goes to see the picture of her baby, and no matter how many times the doctor points it out, she just can't see it? I guess if you have you're laughing right now, and if not, you have no idea what I'm talking about.
Yes, i do know what you're talking about! In fact, when we went for the first ultrasound I was afraid I'd have a "Rachel" moment and not be able to see anything!
Post a Comment