Tuesday, December 5, 2006

The Waiting

"The waiting is the hardest part
Every day you get one more yard
You take it on faith, you take it to the heart
The waiting is the hardest part"
--Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers, The Waiting

Yesterday, P.C. and I were the proud recipients of three beautiful embryos, just waiting to make me their home. I'm feeling good and am on bedrest until Thursday. I feel good physically and mentally. But it sure would be nice to know how all this is going to turn out. I've been working really hard on positive visualizations and good thoughts. Please keep all of us in your thoughts over the next couple of weeks!

On another note, I do have to admit that this bedrest thing is pretty fantastic. I wouldn't necessarily be into doing it for an extended period of time, but for a few days, it sure is nice to be lying around, relaxing and not thinking of anything but good thoughts.

Onward!

3 comments:

Maya's Granny said...

Enjoy your bedrest and know that there are folks out there wiht you in our hearts.

Unknown said...

"Don't let it kill you baby,
don't let it get to you
Don't let it kill you babe,
don't let it get to you"

You are always in our thoughts and prayers! xoxo

Bugwalk said...

I have my fingers crossed for you and am hoping for a marvelous outcome.