Friday, November 7, 2008

Walking

Megan took two steps on Tuesday. Then two steps yesterday. Woo hoo! She's still got a long way to go, but at least she's on her way!

She loves standing up by herself. I say, "Get your balance," and the steadies herself, then lets go of my hands. Then I count to see how long she's able to stand by herself. The record so far is about 25 seconds...

It's only a matter of time before I miss the days when you could plop her down in the middle of the floor and know she wasn't going to go anywhere.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Happy birthday to you too! I am sorry that you were having pelvic pain... I have had some weird/sad birthdays as well (great ones too). I think it must be something about November...I hope you had a great day anyway! if it makes you feel any better, I'll be spending my birthday with juvenile delinquents cussing at me all day. Yay.