Sunday, November 30, 2008

34 Weeks!

Well, we've made it past the 34-week mark. This is a big deal. In my 34-week update with Megan, you can read the info about this time from http://www.babycenter.com/, which says, "If you've been nervous about preterm labor, you'll be happy to know that babies born between 34 and 37 weeks who have no other health problems generally do fine. They may need a short stay in the neonatal nursery and may have a few short-term health issues, but in the long run, they usually do as well as full-term babies." So that's good. I'm just trying to keep Sprout baking for as long as possible. But as I learned with Megan, it really isn't up to me!


We had a lovely Thanksgiving. Here's Megan wielding a drumstick. I think she's saying to herself, "So, let me get this right. I'm wearing a stupid bib and you just stuck a drumstick in my hand. And you want me to smile? Are you serious?"

1 comment:

Kate said...

It's Megan The Barbarian! : ) Such an awesome picture!