Megan had her 12-month checkup yesterday. The vital stats:
Length: 30 inches (76th percentile)
Weight: 22 pounds, 11 ounces (73rd percentile)
Head Circumference: 18 1/2 inches (94th percentile)
In other news, Megan is allowed to eat any and all foods, as long as they aren't chokable (like hot dogs, popcorn, etc.) She tried milk last night and really liked it--she must get that from her daddy! She's also in the early stages of feeding herself.
And she's crawling like crazy! She's slowly getting the hang of pulling herself up. Here she is after she pulled herself up in the Pack & Play. (FYI, we're trying to get her used to the Pack & Play for Sprout's arrival, because there will probably be times when we'll have to use it. [Great idea, Mom!] So far she seems to like it--we've had her in it for about 5-10 minutes at a time each day.
3 comments:
Your girl is darling, as always. I don't always comment, but I stop by here frequently. Can't wait to hear whether Megan is going to get to boss around (I mean, lovingly tend to!) a little sister or a brother.
Thanks Linda...I'll let you know!!!!
I believe it's Friday! :-)
Post a Comment