I think Megan's daddy likes her. What do you think?
Here's Megan showing her mommy and daddy how old she is.
We have been so blessed this year. Here's to another great year with our baby girl!
"You belong among the wildflowers
You belong somewhere close to me
Far away from your trouble and worry
You belong somewhere you feel free."
Tom Petty, "Wildflowers"
I think Megan's daddy likes her. What do you think?
Here's Megan showing her mommy and daddy how old she is.
We have been so blessed this year. Here's to another great year with our baby girl!
2 comments:
Hurray!!!! Happy Birthday Megan! And many, many more days of eating cake! She has such a worried look on her face while she's opening that present.... I think you really traumatized her with that baseball toy... : )
Happy birthday to your darling girl!
Post a Comment