Lots of stuff going on this month. She's becoming more mobile--although scooting appears to be her method of choice--and she's babbling like crazy, even adding "bye-bye" as a word.
And she's tried new foods. Egg yolks, strawberries, cheese blintzes, cantaloupe, and avocado. She really liked avocado, but as you can tell from the picture below, she go quite messy! (Her runny nose didn't help matters...)
Here's Megan about to give her daddy a kiss!
2 comments:
She's just beautiful. Blessings to you, your husband, and your beautiful little girl. And your baby boy, when he arrives!
My friend/coworker had a baby on Monday, and I went and held her for an hour yesterday. What a gift to hold a newborn. Sigh.
J., I'm touched that you commented here. Thank you. And we don't know that it's a boy yet, but maybe your mom is telling you something I don't know yet? :-)
Post a Comment