Well, it was a lovely weekend--when it wasn't completely nuts. The main focus of the weekend was on Saturday, when poor
Pauley the Pug was stung by a bee, had an allergic reaction, and went into
anaphylactic shock (in simpler terms, it means she went into shock because of a hypersensitivity to the sting). Luckily, I got her to the vet's in time--the vet told me that if we had gotten her there any later, she would have died. (
Pauley was in such shock when I put her in the car that I was pretty sure she wouldn't make it to the vet's. Thank goodness that dog is so stubborn.) So, that was our excitement for the weekend. Luckily,
Pauley is fine and back to her old self. What a relief.
Here are a few pictures of happier times over the weekend.
Actually, let's start with earlier this week, when Megan was given her very own Raggedy Ann doll by someone I work with.
Then, Megan enjoyed playing with the Easter chicks that Larry and Laura gave her. (Pauley liked playing with them too...)
There is definite teething going on, but no teeth yet!
Who, me?
We got to have Easter/Sunday brunch with Daddy and Gram. In fact, we got to see Daddy almost all day long. What a treat! (And if you are wondering, we moved that glass of orange juice before it spilled...)

Here's to a great week!
5 comments:
She is so photogenic! Sorry to hear about Pauley, but at least now you know how allergic she is. My friend's dog is allergic too and she has to keep a shot in her fridge in case she gets stung again.
I think I have overdosed on cuteness. I'd better go look at something ugly for a while! :-)
Interestingly, Kate, the vet told me that they didn't make a shot that would work on Pauley. Hmmm... I think it might be b/c she is too allergic for anything to help enough.
Thanks goodness Pauley the Pug is OK!
Thanks Linda!!!!
Post a Comment