Saturday, March 15, 2008

A Week of Firsts

Well, the "firsts" started last Saturday, when Megan attended her first UCLA home baseball game.

Then, she wore her first pair of jeans.


Then (no photo, of course), she had her first (and hopefully last) ear surgery. She did great! She was a total trooper, until she realized she was hungry! But she was terrific--even about holding still while I put drops into her ears and made her hold still for 20 seconds on each side. We go back to the doctor on Monday for her followup appointment.
Then, she took her first ride in the baby swing at the park.
Oh, and it's not a first, but she went to Gymboree today. (But it is the first time I've ever taken a picture of her there!)




2 comments:

Kate said...

Glad to hear her ear surgery went well! she looks like she recovered quickly!

Bugwalk said...

Megan is just so darling, Jill. I love looking at your sweet photos of her.