Friday, October 26, 2007

12 Weeks


Megan turned 12 weeks old yesterday. The picture at right was taken while she was on the changing table.
This past week, Megan giggled for the first time. SO wonderful. Nothing makes my heart melt quite like a giggle and a smile from her.
Tonight I have to go to an event for work, so Gram (P.C.'s mom) will be watching the baby until P.C. gets off work, then Daddy is in charge! This is his first time and I know he'll do well. He'll probably be thrilled to be with Megan without me watching his every step. :-)

3 comments:

Maya's Granny said...

At first we count their hours, then days, then weeks, then months, and finally years. She is growing so fast and is so lovely to look at.

I wish I could hold her and cover her silly belly with kisses.

Jill said...

anytime you want to, come on down to L.A.!!!!

Maya's Granny said...

Ah, that would be lovely. Not likely to happen, so sad.

Little OO is asking about Megan.