
Megan went to her first UCLA event on Sunday. Proud papa had a nametag made for her. So adorable! She was a real trooper and let the world ooh and aah over her. Of course, she also got to meet cute college baseball players--a couple of whom will probably be famous major leaguers one day, so she probably wouldn't have complained even if she could have. :-)
She went to the doctor yesterday for her two-month checkup. 10 pounds, 12 ounces. The doctor said she's really catching up with her weight. She also got four vaccinations. Ick. She did well, had a fever last night but is okay today.
Last night, after I took her temperature (rectally), I didn't get the diaper on fast enough and Megan projectile pooped all over the wall and the couch. I estimate that she shot her poop about six feet. Of course, the Guinness World Record people will be here this afternoon... Thank goodness Nancy and Miri were here to witness it--and Nancy graciously helped clean it up. That's a good aunt, don't you think? It was disgusting--put pretty darn funny, too. I told Miri that this will be one of those stories that will embarrass Megan when she is older.
2 comments:
Yes, this one will really embarass her as soon as she's old enough to understand it.
Haven't you taught that child of yours not to projectile poop when company is over? honestly.
Post a Comment