Monday, September 17, 2007

Where do the days go?


One thing I'm learning is that motherhood is the ultimate time-sucker. Our days and nights are based on watching the clock tick away until the next feeding. It's amazing, really--it seems like I'm feeding her every other minute, when really a few hours are going by. I can't believe it's been almost seven weeks already. She's just about ready to move into the next size of diapers! *sigh*


Megan tried Gymboree last week and totally loved it. She liked the brightly colored balls and the Gymbo puppet. It was a lot of fun for both of us. We're trying to go somewhere every day--today it's to the breastfeeding support group (really more like a new mommy support group) and then to the mall, where they have the most amazing "family room" for breastfeeding mothers. Thank goodness--I'm not too comfortable breastfeeding in public.


Here's a picture of Megan with her new ostrich friend, courtesy of Aunt Missy and Uncle Hans!

2 comments:

Kate said...

Oh my gosh she's cuter everytime I see her!

Maya's Granny said...

What a doll she is. And what a nice ostrich. How do you ever put her down?