Thursday, September 27, 2007

Megan at 8 Weeks

Megan turned eight weeks old today. Our days are spent nursing and killing time until it's time to nurse again! No, really. We are going out everyday for an "adventure." Today we met Aunt Nancy for lunch and a visit. Yesterday we went to Gymboree and the mall. Tomorrow Megan gets to watch Mommy get her eyebrows waxed, then it's off to Burbank for lunch with Aunt Lili and little Frankie. And almost everyday, we take a nice walk in the California sun. But we really are slaves to the breast milk. That's just the way it is, I suppose! Some day I'll miss it...right?

I am feeling very mixed about going back to work in seven weeks. On the one hand, I'm looking forward to adult activities. On the other hand, the thought of missing a second of Megan's life makes me sad. But we'll figure it all out as we go along! And we'll make the most of the time we are together.

2 comments:

Kate said...

It's important for a little Jewish girl to learn about waxing early. I found out about it too late and now in all of my photos from my childhood I have one eyebrow.

Maya's Granny said...

It sounds like you are having a wonderful time together.