Megan went back to the doctor last week and is doing well--we're going back for a follow up at the end of the week. We’re now getting used to having her home full time.
Mom and I gave Megan her first bath last week. She actually seemed to like the water, once she stopped yelling from the shock. P.C. and I gave her another bath yesterday with great success!
I’ve also attached a picture of Megan, P.C. and Pauley napping together. (Yes, we were very careful to make sure Megan didn’t roll off the couch.)
Some things I’ve learned about babies:
--Even though little girls pee differently than little boys, they can still pee in a fountain-like manner without a diaper (and can projectile poop, too!).
Mom and I gave Megan her first bath last week. She actually seemed to like the water, once she stopped yelling from the shock. P.C. and I gave her another bath yesterday with great success!
I’ve also attached a picture of Megan, P.C. and Pauley napping together. (Yes, we were very careful to make sure Megan didn’t roll off the couch.)
Some things I’ve learned about babies:
--Even though little girls pee differently than little boys, they can still pee in a fountain-like manner without a diaper (and can projectile poop, too!).
--Baby burps sound shockingly like grown-man-after-multiple-beer burps.
--Babies WILL, in fact, sit patiently through Rocky I, II, III and IV when they are part of a TV marathon (although they might sleep through a lot of the most important scenes).
--Anyone who thinks “maternity leave” and “vacation” are interchangeable clearly never spent their vacations feeding a hungry baby every two to three hours.
--I completely underestimated how much love I could feel for this little girl.
3 comments:
Oh my gosh! How cute with the three of them on the couch together.
Of course she likes baths -- she's spent most of her life in liquid, after all.
Kate is right, that's a wonderful picture of the three of them. Your loves.
Aw, she's so cute!!
Post a Comment