Wednesday, August 29, 2007

What a Surprise...No Time to Write!



I haven't blogged in a long time. Not surprising. I'm a little busy. And goodness knows I have a TON of thank you notes to write--so if you're waiting for one, you'll be waiting for a little while longer! (But I'm very grateful for your thoughtfulness.)


All is well here. Sleep is at a minimum, but I'm so, so delighted by Megan. She is such a gem.

Mom has been here for a few weeks and she's been so wonderful to have around--it will be hard to see her leave next week.


Here are two new pictures. One is of my niece Miriam holding her new cousin. The other is of Megan channeling Anne Geddes. Can you see why I'm so totally in love?

1 comment:

Maya's Granny said...

Lovely, lovely Megan. These days are to treasure. Each one only comes once and it is important to grasp the joy within it fully to your breast.