Saturday, August 11, 2007

Another Day Delay


Well, due to a misunderstanding earlier in the week (long story), Megan's arrival home has been delayed until tomorrow. It's fine--nothing has changed about her condition--but it is still frustrating. We want our little girl home! Thankfully, though, she's doing well--and that's the most important thing of all.


In the meantime, take a look at this picture. Can you see the relief on my face at having this little girl in my arms?


By the way, I've been singing some of my "Songs for Spike" to Megan while I've been feeding her. I could be wrong, but I think she recognizes some of them.

3 comments:

Kate said...

That's a great pic. Glad to hear she's doing well!

Lili Rossi said...

Oh Jill---she's just lovely. Hopefully I'll see you BOTH this week!

Maya's Granny said...

I had to leave Julie in the hospital for almost a week when she was born. It was so hard. But, eventually it was over and she came home.