Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Babycenter.com Update: Week 21

I'm in Baltimore this week, visiting family and friends while I'm still allowed to travel. It has been so, so good to see everyone. A highlight was seeing my best friend, Missy, and her newborn daughter, Siena.

Today, I FINALLY found a bunch of maternity clothes that fit at Motherhood Maternity. I suspected that I'd be able to find a better selection of bigger sizes in Baltimore. (Los Angeles is not a good town for maternity-wear shoppping if you have larger-than-average breasts and aren't a size 4.) Nothing I bought makes me look like a supermodel, but I do feel comfortable in the clothes, which is a VERY big deal.

Here's this week's update from www.babycenter.com:

How your baby's growing: Your baby now weighs about three-quarters of a pound and is approximately 10 1/2 inches long. His eyebrows and eyelids are fully developed. And you can certainly feel him move. He's oblivious to your schedule, though, so don't be surprised if he starts working out just when you're settling down for the night. If you're having a girl, her vagina is formed now, though it will continue to develop until birth.

1 comment:

Maya's Granny said...

Post a picture of you in your new mama wear if you wish? You aren't supposed to look like a supermodel. You are supposed to look like a pregnant woman, and I'll bet you do.