Sunday, November 1, 2009

Michael, I Might As Well Apologize to You Now...


Michael, I am the second-born child as well. And I swore I would never treat my second child any differently than the first--I'd take the same amount of pictures, I'd still post regularly to the blog, blah, blah, blah. I'm sorry, but I just can't always keep that up! So I apologize for the lack of official nine-month and 10-month pictures. I love you to pieces...and that's probably why I haven't had time to update this darn blog!

Okay, guilt trip over...I'm sure there are many more in my future, anyway...

Yesterday was Halloween. On Friday, they had the annual parade at daycare/preschool.

Michael's class dressed up as frogs and princesses...

and Megan's class dressed up as Mickey and Minnie Mouses (Mice?).

Yesterday, we went to two parties. Megan was dressed as Abby Cadaby from Sesame Street.

And, while lots of people dress their babies as pumpkins or ducks for Halloween, we dressed ours up as a Vegas lounge singer. My dad had given us a tuxedo for Michael, and it just seemed to make the funniest Halloween costume. (We left off the white button-down shirt. It was very hot in L.A.!
We also gave out some candy at home and went trick-or-treating. Megan really enjoyed both, and it was so wonderful to take our kids out for the first time and especially see Megan's face as people opened doors and dropped candy into her bag.

1 comment:

Bugwalk said...

This is hilarious: "And, while lots of people dress their babies as pumpkins or ducks for Halloween, we dressed ours up as a Vegas lounge singer." Great photos!