Sunday, June 28, 2009

Rice Cereal, Swimming. and Stevie Nicks



Michael started rice cereal this past week. He's not a huge fan. Of course, how anyone can truly be a "fan" of rice cereal is beyond my understanding!

Megan went swimming for the first time yesterday. She'd dipped her feet in, but this was the first time she'd really gotten into the pool. (I know, she's a California girl, she's almost two, and she is just now getting into a pool. Sorry, folks!) Here she is with P.C. in a really cool boat.
And Megan loves the Stevie Nicks/Tom Petty song, "Stop Draggin' My Heart Around." I remembered that I had a version of it on the DVR and played it for her. She's now requesting it regularly.

1 comment:

Missy said...

MUCH better than Elmo! Congrats to Megan foe her good taste in tunes!

Siena had that same boat!