Thursday, February 19, 2009

Eight Weeks Old and the Big-Sister Yuckies

Michael turns eight weeks old tomorrow. Here is a picture of him from today. He's doing well--he's been able to stretch feedings to the occasional five-hour one at night, so I'm feeling hopeful!


Poor Megan hasn't been feeling well. She's had a huge cold for about a week, and a rash on her face. No ear infection, though, and it looks like she may have turned the corner on the cold. Fingers crossed! Mom would be proud, though--she's still managed to find time to run the Swiffer!
I've been spending a lot of time by myself with both kids. It's going well so far--although it is the hardest job I've ever had! Good thing they can't fire me! :-) It is definitely a challenge with Megan being sick and trying to keep her away from Michael. Michael is a little stuffy, but *fingers crossed* so far, so good.

In other news, college baseball season starts tomorrow. Go Bruins! P.C., we'll see you in June! We love you! Here's Michael taking a good look at Daddy and explaining offensive strategy to him.

1 comment:

Bugwalk said...

Cute pictures, as always! I hope Megan feels better soon.