Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Silly Pop Culture!


We found out yesterday that Britney Spears' children, Sean and Jayden, are now attending Megan's daycare (see picture, courtesy of tmz.com). I find this really, really odd. Don't get me wrong: we're having a really good experience at daycare, but if I had Britney's money I'd hire a really great nanny! I'm not really sure why group daycare is something that Britney or her ex, Kevin Federline, want, but okay...


In any case, it's been a little wild outside the daycare fence with paparazzi. But as long as they leave my kid alone (she's not in either kid's class), I'm okay with it.


Can't wait for that Halloween parade at daycare next Friday...will Britney be there with her posse?
I thought I'd seen it all when Ashton Kutcher became the freshman football coach at the school where I work, but this might top it...

No comments: