Sunday, September 14, 2008

Nice Weekend


Sometimes the simplest days are the most satisfying. Megan and I went to the farmer's market today, where we met Nancy and Miriam for a snack and walk around. Miri played in the bounce house, which entertained Megan to no end--she loved watching Miri bounce down the slide at the end of the house.


Then, we came home for lunch and a nap, and then we went for a stroll around the mall. Nothing special, nothing particularly adventurous, but a lovely day all the same.


Here's to a good week!



P.S. For those who were wondering, I had a great trip to NYC. And Megan was fine without me, and didn't make me pay for going away. So, all in all, it was worth it. And I feel much less guilty.Megan says, "Mommy, stop writing in your blog and PICK ME UP! :-)"

2 comments:

Kate said...

Glad to hear you had a great trip! I hope you got lots of blissful sleep... Next time you see Nancy and Miri, tell them hello for me!

Missy said...

OMG, I love those bubble pants!