Thursday, June 19, 2008

Change of Heart

Remember my post about Megan's hatred of the baseball toy I bought for her? Well, she's had a change of heart.

Now she actually claps when the toy makes a cheering sound! And she loves the bat too, which pleases her daddy!


In other news, we've added lots of new foods: cooked carrots and peas (as opposed to canned, mashed ones), muenster cheese, mozzarella cheese, pinto beans, macaroni and cheese, and whole-wheat bread. She especially loves the peas--they are just the right size!
Here she is, eating carrots and pasta. She definitely prefers to pick things up herself, as opposed to being fed. No passivity for this kid!

I took a great picture of her banging pots and pans for the first time, but it's a nude shot and I didn't want to get arrested for posting it! She loves banging the pots, although sometimes she bangs really loudly and scares herself...

And, of course, she is always modeling the latest fashions...


1 comment:

Kate said...

Banging pots and pans in the nude huh? Those are all such great pictures, but the last one is so adorable!