Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!




I wish I could express my gratitude adequately today. I am so, so grateful to be a mother on Mother's Day--a dream I never thought I would realize. I am grateful for my mother, who set an amazing example for me to follow. Most of all, I am grateful for Megan, who is the greatest blessing of all.



Here are some pictures from the weekend.

Here is my gift that Megan (and an adult or two, I suspect!) made at daycare. It says, "Mama's Little Love Bug," and the wings are Megan's hand prints.






This weekend, Megan tried on Gram's hat.

She also played with her toys, and demonstrated her skill for dumping them out of the crate.
Megan also played in her Exersaucer...


...played with bubbles after playing with them at Gymboree...

...tried Cheerios for the first time (Score: Megan, one Cheerio eaten. Pauley: eight Cheerios eaten off the floor.) ...


...and had a relaxing Sunday, after going to Mother's Day breakfast with Gram and Uncle Andy, and seeing family at the bris of her cousins Theo and Noah. All in all, a very satisfying weekend.

1 comment:

Bugwalk said...

Happy (slightly belated) Mother's Day, Jill! I am so happy for you. I love that first photo--what a darling little girl Megan is!