Today was my amniocentisis. First of all, I have to say that the injection in my uterus hurt. A lot. Luckily, it was quick, so it was doable. I managed not to shout my favorite expletive during the procedure, but it did take a lot of effort to restrain myself! We get results in about a week or so, and we are feeling very positive.
The ultrasound was very cool. We saw the spine, the arms and legs, the heart, and the brain. Really interesting and detailed. We have a VHS tape of all the cool pictures.
And now, for those of you who have been guessing about the baby's gender...drum roll please...
It's a girl!
We're pretty shocked--we thought it was a boy--but we are so, so overjoyed.
Tuesday, March 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hurray!!! a little girl!!! little dresses and shoes and girly things. I am really excited.
We are so thrilled for you guys. And I am selfishly thrilled to have a niece of my very own!
Post a Comment